Coverage for Auto Dealerships & Repair Shops
PartnerOne Fuel Solutions is a package of coverages designed to meet the needs of businesses with unique premises specific exposures. Auto dealerships, repair shops, marinas, and other businesses that have both storage tank and site exposures have an opportunity to obtain quality coverage from an A+ rated carrier with minimum premiums starting at just $700.
The PartnerOne Fuel Solutions policy provides coverage for cleanup costs at a tank owner’s facility due to releases from site itself and/or scheduled tanks on the policy. Coverage is also provided for third party bodily injury and property damage claims emanating from the site itself and/or scheduled tanks on the policy. Policies are written on a claims made basis.
This coverage is important because it provides legal defense for third party claims made against the facility owner. A policy/certificate satisfies federal and state requirements for financial responsibility, and in many cases, is required to conduct business. Learn more >>
Broker of Record Letters… “The Root Canal of Insurance”
By Allison McGreal, Assistant Vice President, PartnerOne Environmental
When a friend tells you he needs a root canal, you cringe. It sounds just awful. You empathize but are thankful it’s him, not you. Broker of Record (BOR) letters often illicit the same reaction, depending which side you’re on. Are you the broker gaining the account or losing it? (Are you having the root canal or is your friend?) Read the article >>
Recent Success Stories
- $7M Directional drilling and contractor (laying water/sewer lines) purchased a $3M/$3M CPL policy for $14,448.
- $1.5M Asbestos/lead/mold abatement contractor purchased GL/CPL/E&O ($1M/$2M) and a $5M Excess policy for $115,000. This was a NJ domiciled contractor performing operations in NY. We were able to put together terms with our A+ XV rated carrier with no Labor Law Exclusions.
- $700k Industrial cleaning contractor for oilfield clients purchased GL/CPL ($1M/$2M) and a $5M Excess policy for $18,000.
- $1.5M California fire/water restoration contractor purchased GL/CPL with Mold ($1M/$2M) for $12,000.
- $1M Radon & PCE remediation contractor purchased a $1M/$2M GL/CPL/E&O policy for $7,850.