Product Spotlight: PartnerOne Fuel Solutions
A+ Rated Coverage for Businesses with Unique Premises Specific Exposures
We are pleased to offer an innovative new fuel solutions program for auto repair shops, gas stations, and other businesses that have potential pollutants on their properties.
PartnerOne Fuel Solutions product details:
- Pollution policies include coverage for cleanup costs, BI, PD, and defense at a storage tank owner’s facility due to releases from scheduled tanks. It can also provide the certificate of financial responsibility to satisfy state and federal requirements.
- Full Site Pollution coverage can be written for locations themselves, also including required financial responsibility for any tanks, allowing this product to work for a wide spectrum of potential risks. In addition to traditional storage tank risks, we are also targeting the needs of alternative and renewable fuel storage accounts.
- Premiums start at just $700.
Recent Success Stories
- $4M Asbestos abatement contractor purchased GL/CPL ($1M/$2M) and a $5M Excess policy for a total of $295,078. We were able to provide terms in a short timeframe, offering coverage with no Action Over or 5 boroughs exclusions.
- $4.5M Oilfield contractor purchased CPL ($5M/$5M) for $13,000.
- Construction management firm purchased a CPL/E&O project policy ($1.3M project) for $5,000.
- $1.2M Recycling firm purchased GL/CPL/EIL/Products Pollution ($1M/$2M) and a $1M Excess policy for a total of $16,143.
- $670k Asbestos abatement contractor purchased GL/CPL/E&O ($2M/$2M) and a $2M Excess policy for a total of $15,375.
Is an Excess Policy Ever Excessive?
By R. Ivy Riggs, CPCU, ASLI, AIS
Executive Underwriter, PartnerOne Environmental
When the average person hears the word “excess,” it may call to mind a host of admonitions that permeate our culture: don’t eat to excess; don’t drink to excess; or classically, “all things in moderation,” right? So as a producer, if you are suddenly faced with a raised eyebrow when you try to broach the topic of excess insurance, it helps to be prepared with a ready answer for why an excess policy might be both necessary and prudent. It further helps to know how to explain what type and how much excess coverage is warranted. Read the article >>